Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photo Contest Friday! [Technical difficulties edition]

And the winner for the 4th of July photo contest is....
[drum roll]

[Click to check out her website]


jovee_fireworks


Oooooh, Ahhhhhh. Yes indeed, it is hard to top fireworks over The Charles River in Boston. Thank you for this beautiful submission Sarah!


Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating! This got me thinking about other favorite things, which leads me to THIS week's contest theme:

YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO


awesomeness



We all have a photo that is really near and dear to us for one reason or another. This is my favorite photo cause it just cracks me up! [It's my wallpaper on my laptop] I love that it is this beautiful scene of an historic landmark... but then it is silly. :) sums up my style I think.

So by now you have PROBABLY already pictured your favorite photo you've taken. [you know you have] Track it down and send it to:

jovee@joveephotography.com

May your week be full of all sorts of new favorite photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment