Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Go forward, support

A few weekends back I was lucky enough to be in Boston for the home game of Beantown vs. New York. There is an intense rivalry between these two rugby clubs and this game did not disappoint! It was close the whole match, but Beantown scored 2 tries down the stretch to clench the win 26-10. Here are some highlights from the game...

rugby_8169_blog




rugby_7970_blog



rugby_8012_blog



rugby_8035_blog



rugby_8096_blog



rugby_8123_blog



rugby_8153_blog



rugby_8155_blog




rugby_8184_blog




rugby_8049_blog



rugby_8293_blog
My hands down favorite! That's the try line. Amazing reach!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about Rugby, but these images make me want to check it out. Blood, sweat, and tears... great drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I just got into it a few years back. I was completely lost for the first several games, so hang in there! The sheer athleticism alone is worth watching!

    ReplyDelete