Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The luckiest | Olathe Family Portraits

It doesn't feel like all that long ago since I photographed Katie & Zach's wedding. I was dragging my feet about it. I, like most photogs, was still shooting film & was terrified something would go wrong & I would ruin their wedding. But, Katie talked me into it & everything went great. I went digital the next year & decided weddings weren't so scary. (I've shot 100's since- Thanks Katie!) Fast forward 7 years, 4 camera body upgrades & 3 kids to this rockin' family photo shoot. They are pretty much the coolest family ever. I had a total blast! They are all crazy photogenic. Ray, the oldest, even tipped me $.52! Clearly, I made an impression. :) Perhaps one day I'll be shooting her wedding & think, "man, it seems like just yesterday I was taking their family photos..."


blog_mcclure_419




blog_mcclure_172




blog_mcclure_156bw



blog_mcclure_072



blog_mcclure_372



blog_mcclure_330



blog_mcclure_084



blog_mcclure_217bw



blog_mcclure_109



blog_mcclure_194



blog_mcclure_067



blog_mcclure_135




blog_mcclure_286



blog_mcclure_060



blog_mcclure_027



blog_mcclure_315



blog_mcclure_198



blog_mcclure_186


Olathe Family Portraits, Olathe Newborn Photographer, Gardner KS Newborn Photographer, Gardner KS Family Portraits, Children's Photographer, Kansas City, Kansas City Children's Photographer

4 comments:

  1. They're certainly lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, thanks! :)
    [Cake's "the luckiest" was their 1st dance song]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun family. You did great capturing their personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh they are cute!

    ReplyDelete