Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh man, my geek is showing

Hooray! The highly anticipated Pocket Wizard TT1 is finally mine! It's great, I can mount the flash right on it's hot shoe & still trigger my remote flash rigged up to the classic Pocket Wizard plus II.  (Get really fancy and rig it to the Flex TT5 for some surround sound ETTL action) I shoot Canon, but they also have a Nikon version. Only tricky part: for both flashes to fire, the on camera flash has to be set to "Master" and the remote flash not set on anything, just manual mode. (That even stumped Pocket Wizard tech support at first, but we finally figured it out) Now it's all systems go! 


The Mini TT1

Plus II on my 580 ex II

1 comment:

  1. I think the Nikon version still hasn't been released yet (but will be relatively soon).

    ReplyDelete