Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Contest Friday!


This week's action shot winner is...


This shot, simply called "The father in law" is just the kind of action we all dream of as little girls on our big day. :)

Well Done Tena!!! 

Thanks again for the fabulous entries! Keep em rollin!

Someone wrote in and asked a great question... Does the photo have to be taken during the week of the contest. The short answer is: ideally, but not necessarily. 
The idea of Photo Contest Friday is really an excuse to get out and shoot. No client to please, no professor to impress, just a chance for you to go out and focus on one specific aspect of this amazing medium. I know I was a lot more creative in college when I had assignments to focus my attention as opposed to now, walking around, directionless, waiting for something to catch my eye. 

So with that in mind, this week we're taking it old school. That's right, this week is the challenge is simply

BLACK & WHITE



Send your best B&W photo to: jovee@joveephotography.com 
click away my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment