Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My old stomping grounds

Yes, I am actually blogging. :) I have been traveling every weekend for the last 5 weeks straight! Can't complain, it has been such a blast, but I have definitely gotten behind on the blog!
Today I bring you a photos from the wedding of Jenny & Greg. They got married in Greg's parents backyard, just on the other side of The Charles from where I lived for almost 4 years! Small world!
Well I had an absolute blast working with the whole family. They are SUCH a sweet couple! I have heaps & heaps of favorites from this shoot. Enjoy the change of scenery around the blog. :)


blog_needham_2915_web



blog_needham_2836_web


blog_needham_9811_web


blog_needham_1541_web


blog_needham_1527_web


blog_needham_1607_web


blog_needham_1878_web



blog_needham_0080_web


blog_needham_1904_web



blog_needham_1801_web



blog_needham_2056_web


blog_needham_2244_web


blog_needham_2327_web


blog_needham_2357_web


blog_needham_2406_web


blog_needham_22915_web.jpgneedham_2915_web


blog_needham_2813_web


blog_needham_22836_web


blog_needham_2607_web




Boston Wedding Photographer, Jovee Photography

3 comments:

  1. Love this series. Great work. My favorite is the black and white shot of the bride by the door. Classic.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! I loved that one too. The back of her dress was gorgeous & really unique. I kept trying to find shots of her from the back to show it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jovee, great clean shots here. Everything looks fresh yet with a hint of nostalgia. Good work.

    ReplyDelete