Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PHOTO CONTEST FRIDAY... Tuesday Edition :)


Hello all! Hope your weekends were splendid! My little sister was in town visiting and it was simply having too fabulous a time to work. :) But without further ado, I give you the winner of the details contest.....


katie_ross_detail1

KATYE ROSS!
[click me for more awesomeness]

Awe! I mean itty bitty baby feet detail shot.... talk about a trump card!
Great shot Katye!
Thank you everyone for all the awesome entries!

Well party people, I am going to hold off on the contests for a bit. Things here are going to be simply mad until the end of September. I'm moving, finishing my website & traveling 3 of the 4 weekends in September... so look for the contests to make a comeback in the fall. In the meantime.... keep challenging yourselves, keep finding ways to make your work new & interesting.
Keep thinking outside the box!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... That's so cute. I like that the feet are centered in the frame and the background is nice. Would work well in BW too.

    ReplyDelete