Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family ties

Hooray for family! A couple weeks back I got to spend some time with my cousins before we went into the depths of Southwest Missouri for some camping. Enter stage left: Robin, Pat, Cassie & Greyson. Robin & Pat are super creative folks, real kids at heart. Pat just opened an ice cream place called "Ice Scream" to express his love of creepy horror stuff & specialty creepy candy. (I can't vouch for the gooey eye balls, but the ice cream is delicious!) Between running an art gallery, art camp, a haunted house, a theatre, turing an old factory into a really sweet home & raising 2 beautiful kidos... I don't know they do it! Basically, they rock! They were really fun to work with and I think the photos turned out awesome! Hope you enjoy them!


taylor_0314_blog


taylor_0311_blog2


taylor_0260_blog



taylor_0358_blog


taylor_0267_bw_blog


taylor_0349_blog
I just love those curls!!


taylor_0340_blog
"Don't tell my folks, but..."


taylor_0275_blog
showin' off his sweet ride


taylor_0374_bw_blog


taylor_0300_blog


taylor_0415_blog


taylor_0306_square_blog


taylor_0457_blog
Cassie is quite the dancer. Greyson can't help but try and do what big sister is doing. He still falls down a lot, but he's getting it. I think he's more of a mosh pit kinda guy anyhow. :)



taylor_0466_bw_blog


taylor_0476_bw_blog


taylor_0477_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment