Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just beachy!


Ah yes, bit by bit I am catching up on posting all the photo-fun I've been having! This session was a few weeks ago at The Melbourne Beach Hilton in Florida with the wonderful Michaella, Jason, Cameron, & Skittles. They were total naturals! (I think Cameron may have a modeling career ahead of him, this kid can work it!) It was so nice to finally shoot on a beach in Florida! (I've had 2 rain outs already) My puppy Adobe made quick friends with Skittles... I think we need to start setting up play dates. :) Thanks again guys, you were a complete blast!






See what I mean! Super curls & that 'get out of trouble' grin




I am completely sold on remote flash with gels after this shot. (Ben, I should have listened sooner)

BFF's

No comments:

Post a Comment