Friday, June 26, 2009

Photo Contest Friday!

And the winner of this week's contest for "9" is.....
[Not the actress of Yes Man, but the photographer one]

DSC_0015copy1


DSC_0105copy1
Yeah, I couldn't pick either Steph, so here are the 2 favorites.
[I'm a sucker for cheesy photos, what can I say.]
Congrats!


So remember the week contest 2 weeks ago, evidence of man? Well while camping with my family they started joking... "evidence of Charly, evidence of beer, evidence of moquettes..." It got me thinking that not only should XY be represented, but XX. so this week's theme is....

E V I D E N C E O F W O M A N


evidence of woman

That's right ladies, our impact is vast and far photographically reaching. Get that brain firing on all cylinders and get the imagination rolling. Send your masterpieces to:

jovee@joveephotography.com

Purses down, camera bags up... get out there and go all CSI on this mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment