Friday, June 5, 2009

Photo Contest Friday!


And the winner of the Black & White contest is...




Congratulations Ben! Be sure to check out his site for more sweet pics.

I gotta tell ya, it's getting tougher and tougher to pick a winner.... I got SOOO many amazing photos this week. Thank you for all the great entries! I can tell you guys like to take it old school, so I'm gonna keep the 8 track rolling with this weeks theme:

E V I D E N C E    O F   M A N 

A little explanation... This was my very 1st assignment for my very 1st photography class ever. The challenge is to take a photo that shows evidence of human beings on earth. (Deep stuff huh?!) This is pretty vague, so feel free to interpret & run with it. Have fun with it, look at the world from a different perspective. Email me your best photo that shows evidence of man at jovee@joveephotography.com
Now get out there are shoot!





1 comment:

  1. Very cool assignment! Maybe it's time for me to send one along!

    ReplyDelete